Monday, March 27, 2006

Life Outside Our Office!

WOW!!!

There really ARE people that live outside my office! I have proof because the dogs bark every time I let them outside... and I KNOW that they can't be barking at the pesky squirrel in our backyard at 9:37 pm. So, there must be at least ONE person outside our office! *Sigh* Sad, really, that I have to think about the lurking next door neighbors as someone worthy of talking to.

Especially the guy behind us...

Mr. I-Work-Midnights-So-Can-You-Keep-Your-Beagle-From-Interrupting-My-Sleep

THIS guy I'm ready to boil in Beezle-Nut Oil. I mean REALLY, how the heck does he expect me to keep a hound dog quiet in the middle of the damn day? What's worse, is that I actually TRY to keep the dog quiet. I relentlessly let the dog in and out in a timely manner in hopes that she'll (her name is Delilah) keep her mouth shut. The dog, on the other hand, thinks this is some sort of warped game that she gets to play.

"Ok Delilah, go pee."

WAG WAG WAG

"Good girl." (Door shuts. As I turn, the dog immediately starts to bark her fool head off. I open the door and shout loudly.) "DELILAH! SHUT UP!" (I slam the door. All stays quiet for 10 or so minutes.)

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

*Sigh*

(I open the door again... she comes inside.) *Damn dog.* "Good girl, Delilah. Remember... no barking in the back yard."

WAG WAG WAG

It's like another child that won't listen to me. It'll drive a sane woman to drink heavily (not that I've ever thought of doing that.)

At any rate, between him, my house (I may actually think about Fearless31Girl's suggestion of having a house fire so ServPro will come in and clean up my messes), my kids, work, finances, the relentless [I love this word] driving I do every day to get everything accomplished and my own sanity... I'm ready to call it a day.

Hehe... A Day In the Life... I crack myself up!

Normally, I would only post once a day, but... these thoughts just had to be let it out...

... Or, I'll end up like that crazy squirrel in my back yard in the afternoons.

No comments: