Saturday, March 25, 2006

Tales of a Saturday

Well, here we are again...

Worked today. I work two jobs; one in retail. I won't say where 'cause it really doesn't matter. What matters, apparently, is that I didn't 'open enough credit app's' this month. What that translates into in retail-talk is that I didn't make the company enough money today to pay my salary... and they're MAD. *sigh* It always amazes me that people really think that you'll be freaked out by talks like the one I had today. "If you don't open an app today, Nancy, you'll have to go see the store manager. You've been 'on the list' for two months now. You really need to open an app."

"On the List"... interesting. I've been on someone's list ever since I was five... for one reason or another. Apparently, the talk was supposed to 'scare' me into processing a charge card for some unsuspecting customer walking through our over-priced, yet perfectly manicured, store.

Had ZERO credit processes today. Guess I just wasn't that scared. *shrugs*

~~~~~~~~~~

Home life has been interesting.

Can't remember if I mentioned my husband getting bit by our dog. Now the poor guy has this infected arm and can't use it for anything... and I mean ANYTHING. The dog (a lab/pitbull mix who's 11 years old) doesn't have the slightest clue about what he did to his owner. My hubbie says he doesn't remember much either. Seems like a lot of money in prescription and office visit copays to have no one remember ANYTHING.

I need to clean the diningroom. I HATE cleaning the diningroom. I hate cleaning. It's such a waste of time. It just gets messed up and you have to clean it again. Anyone with me?

It's almost bedtime for the kids. It's almost bedtime for me. I'm SO tired.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Fearless31Girl said...

I just found out that if you have a house fire, ServPro will come in and clean your house. Hahaha! Just kidding, a house fire is nothing to laugh at....but if I don't indulge myself, I'll probably break down & cry. *giggles*
Anyway, just browsing and found your blog. I looooove it! I'm a mother too and I love that you keep up with your blog. Good for you! And you have GREAT perspective. Good seeing you. Have a great day...in spite of the ORTHODONTISTS!