Sunday, October 15, 2006

It's SUNDAY... Anyone see monkeys near me?

So... it's Sunday. SUNDAY. And, once again I haven't TOUCHED my homework for my Spanish class.

"So?" you say.

Sooooooo, I have an exam tomorrow over the next chapter; sixty some verbs to conjugate, a bucket-load of vocabulary words and sentence structure to remember and I HAVEN'T STUDIED! Now, normally, having already received a Bachelor of Science degree several years prior to this I would say, "Bleh," and move on. But, THIS class I want to pass with flying colors.

But, it's SUNDAY! *sigh*

Of course, today we're headed out to lunch with my parents, then out to the Franklin Cider Mill with Ryan, Tom, Ryan's mom and her two exchange students (see Ryan's blog, appropriately entitled http://rantingsofanewzealandwannabe.blogspot.com) and then dinner with said group somewhere around 6'ish. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing things with them and I'm the one who invited everyone down for dinner. So, that really isn't the issue.

The issue is that it's SUNDAY, for Christmas sake and I have a mountain of homework the size of Mexico! (Had to put that in there for Santos' sake.)

Okay... focus, focus, focus.

Maybe this will all work out in the end. Maybe I'll have time to get things done. Maybe I can do my lab work tomorrow morning while everyone is in school. Maybe I'll get time to study at school before the test. Maybe I'll do REALLY well on the test and this post will all be for naught...

... And maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt.

1 comment:

Nelania said...

I am not answering that last question.

it is only one test right?

*shrugs* Just don't panic, oh wait, you've already done that.