Thursday, June 28, 2007

Muscle Relaxers and a Mother of Three

Now, you're probably saying, "Now THERE'S an interesting title." Or, your at least thinking that the muscle relaxer part sounds like fun.

Muscle relaxers are what my doctor prescribed the other day when I went in to have several things checked out. First, my cholesterol. TOTALLY unrelated to the muscle relaxers but on the list none the less. Second, check to see if there are any lipids (what the heck is a lipid) or some other such arthritic tags in my blood. (I've been having problems with the joints in my hands and shoulders.) Third, check on why I can't get to sleep and why I keep waking up with headaches.

Muscle relaxers. And this is why I paid $15 in a copay. I could get the same affect with a glass of red wine each night and have more fun.

2 comments:

Linc said...

I definitely vote for the red wine. And the more fun. Count me in.

Anonymous said...

I would also like to vote for wine - but I think we should do Pinot Grigio.

Oh, yeah ... Tom and I want to watch.

And by the way, lipids are fats, waxes, and oils that build up inside the human body, usually in the bloodstream.