Thursday, August 10, 2006

Alternate uses for $12.00 worth of painter's tape

Ok... so... I wanted to paint three rooms in my house.

I bought Kils, paint, brushes, rollers and $12.00 worth of painter's tape.

My three year old daughter... and alternate uses for $12.00 worth of painter's tape....

1. Stretch it across the doorway to the bathroom so as to catch those in a real hurry to go pee and hear them use words she isn't supposed to know.
2. Roll some in a ball and play with the cat.
3. Tape the refridgerator door shut so only SHE can have the string cheese.
4. Wrap it around your arm for a cast.
5. Wrap it around the CAT'S arm for a cast.
6. Try to wrap it around the dog and get growled at.
7. Hang signs on the diningroom wall with it.
8. Wrap the vaccum handle with it, "... cause it's broken!"
9. Wrap it around curtains so the light from the sun can come in. And...

10. Did I mention taping the cat?

No comments: